San Joaquin General Hospital/San Joaquin County Clinics (SJGH/SJCC) Ambulatory Care Services provides primary care services for both children and adults. Three residency based clinics offers sub-specialty care management in geriatrics, OB/GYN and diabetes. Groups classes and minor procedures are also provided. On-site retinal examinations are available daily.
San Joaquin County Clinics also has a Family Practice Clinic in Stockton and in Manteca. The expansions are an effort to provide accessible and comprehensive healthcare for the whole family.
Four convenient locations:
- 1414 North California Street, Suite 24, Stockton (209) 468-6820
- 500 West Hospital Road, French Camp (209) 468-6820
- 1601 East Hazelton Avenue, Stockton (209) 468-6820
- 283 Spreckels Avenue, Manteca (209) 468-6820
- Primary Medicine Clinic (500 West Hospital Road, Clinic 1) Monday through Thursday (7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.); Friday (7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
- Family Medicine Clinic (500 West Hospital Road, Clinic 2) Monday through Wednesday (8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.); Thursday through Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.); Saturday (8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.).
- Hazelton Clinic (1601 East Hazelton Avenue) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.); Wednesday (10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
- Manteca Clinic (283 Spreckels Avenue) Monday through Thursday (8:00 a.m to 7:00 p.m.); Friday (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
- Children's Health Services (1414 North California Street) Monday through Thursday (8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
- Family Practice Clinic (1414 North California Street) Monday through Friday (8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.).
To establish care at the Family Practice Clinic or at any of the SJGH/SJCC Primary Care Clinics, please call Patient Services at (209) 468-6656, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you have already established services with SJGH/SJCC and need to schedule an appointment, please call the Appointment Line at (209) 468-6820, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.