One-Eighty Teen Center is the ultimate hang-out for teens with pool tables, cafe, multiple seating for many groups of teens, computer & espresso bar, video games, and more.
- After school: the
One-Eigthy offers tutoring, mentoring and many activities focusing on youth. These activities range from ping-pong to pool and a skate park to art-making. One-Eighty hosts many activities each day from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Stay up-to-date with all One-Eighty classes (they rotate throughout the semesters) via Facebook, by calling, or stopping by! Classes alter with student interest
- Cafe: stop by for a cold or warm beverage, a snack, or just to chat at
the espresso bar
- In the summer (and some Friday Fun Nights), they like to show students the beauty of their surroundings
- Scooter Shop: stop by One-Eighty Teen Center or wherever you see the
One-Eighty Mobile Unit out and about to get the best deals on scooter
goods in the area
- One-Eighty is open additional
hours from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Fridays. You can expect a night including
competitive games, a big-screen movie, a concert, or a photo scavenger
- Adventures! One-Eighty Adventures takes students on multi-day backpacking adventure trips, day trips to the mountains or beach, rock climbing, kayaking... call for more information